Down to Earth






Malaysia

Dear Bloggy,

Sorry for not updating you for such a long time. It is not because I am lazy but there is no internet connection back home in Kedah so I have to go to any free wifi area in order to get one. Time moves very fast. Last few months I was still in the UK worked hard on my thesis and later went for a long vacation in Spain and Portugal. Now I am back in Malaysia and have been here for 13 days. A lot of changes around here and I can see that Malaysia is developing in fast pace. However, I am not sure about the mentality of the Malaysians, whether they have change or not. As I observed some of them did not change. Some still does not know how to queue up and does not familiar with the pharse "sorry" and "excuse me". Anyway, I am getting use to the life here although I still miss the people in Great Britain.

I have spent my first raya here after 4 years in the UK. It was the most emotional raya as I cried of happiness on the first day of raya with my families. I guess I must have been really missing them all this while. I am glad that I am back this year. Took some pictures during Hari Raya and wish to share with my friends who keeps visiting my blog. Thanks to these people who keep supporting me with my writing.


On the first day of raya. The emotional moment.


Family gathering.


Alysha, my cute niece and me.
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

At 10 October 2008 at 18:06, Blogger le-tegra said...

hey ernie..
selamat hari raya.. :)
back to msia for good?

cheers,    



At 16 October 2008 at 12:22, Blogger Sakura said...

hey kelvin.
How are you?
Thanks for the hari raya wish.
Yup, back in Malaysia now. Starting new job.    



» Post a Comment