Down to Earth






It's almost end.

Dear Bloggy,

I wanted to write something but these days, I have no mood at all. I guess it's because I've been writing too much on dissertation that makes me wanna take a break from writing for a while. Tonight, my mood is back.

I just had a birthday dinner just now. It was an advanced birthday party for Rita. I think she felt touched by the surprise cake and dinner for her. I guess that would be the last birthday party I attended in Flat 5 of Orwell Close. Because by tomorrow, I will officially move out from my room. Feel a little bit sad of course.

Flat 5 is special. I mean I was really lucky to have met such a wonderful flatmates who I have laughed and cried with. They are not just flatmates but friends that can rely on and take care of each other. I really going to miss them.

P/S: The blog will not be updated for a while starting from tomorrow because I'm travelling to Spain and Portugal.
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

At 11 October 2008 at 14:04, Blogger wa said...

Great Britain??
hmm..Britain x great la...hahahah
jgn marah...    



At 17 October 2008 at 12:09, Blogger Sakura said...

mesti tak blaja geography :p    



» Post a Comment