Down to Earth






Announcement




I will most probably move to LJ (LiveJournal) and end my blogspot by end of this year. Well, the reasons why because firstly, in LJ I can publish my post either only friends view or publicly. In blogspot I can hardly do that. Secondly, I started to get bored with Blogspot's templates options. It's kinda difficult to change the design templates anytime where you have to save everything in another file. Thirdly, I found that Blogspot's archive is not very well organize and I have no idea how to make it look more organize and neat.

So, for my friends who been kept in touch with me via bloggy please by 1st Jan 2009 check out 'A Piece of Cake' blog which I have linked in bloggy, if you look at the side lists. I will try to put the chatter box in 'A Piece of Cake' so that you can comment freely but if I can't you can always comment at the link given in LJ. Bloggy will remain on the net publicly. Of course I won't delete this account because seems like it has kept lots of nostalgic stories of my life for a year.

For the next next posts I will try my best to finish the Spain-Portugal trip and trip to Kuantan.

OK, thats for now.
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

» Post a Comment