Down to Earth






Thunderstorm

Dear Bloggy,

For the first time in my whole life living in the UK I heard a thurderstorm. It happened yesterday with heavy rain. In fact, it disturbed the internet server caused all servers down including the Openlink wireless. I was really bored to death! I know I have coursework to do but without it how am I supposed to look for sources. Sigh...

I've been keeping in touch with a guy. I don't know whether I have fall for him but I like to talk to him. Seems like I'm addicted to him. Aiyo!
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

At 13 April 2008 at 00:33, Blogger Windchaser said...

i don't think i can survive without internet as well. aiyo ernie..go do your coursework lah...still got time to call this fella??? hehehe    



At 13 April 2008 at 10:38, Blogger Sakura said...

no la.. i never call him.. i just chat with him ;) thats why im bored without internet hehe    



» Post a Comment