Down to Earth






Shopping is the best medicine?

Dear Bloggy,

Guys always so curious why girls love shopping a lot. I'm curious too. But as a girl, I really find that I enjoy shopping a lot especially when I'm stress and tense of something, I do feel that when I started to shop those stressful feelings just get over like that. It's like some kinda theraphy for almost most women.

Today, I bought a coat from Zara and a jumper from New Look. I think I'm going to start to save some money for monthly or probably weekly shopping. Ever since he left me, shopping seems to be my best medicine. heh...
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

At 31 March 2008 at 02:18, Blogger Windchaser said...

haih, this girl go for high class shopping. zara and new look. i have to ikat perut already till end of next month. having exams next week. wish me luck. take care.    



At 31 March 2008 at 18:43, Blogger Sakura said...

dunno why a. nowdays, lots of sales in zara. i'm addicted already. oh ya. gud luck with your exam! tc too    



» Post a Comment