Down to Earth






Children been missing in Malaysia

Dear Bloggy,

Today, the newspaper was hit with the stories of missing children which are mostly girls age around 5-8 years old. First, Nurin was missing and then police found her body. Now more children being reported missing and 2 men are being suspected. This remind me of 13 years back when I was 12 years old. At that time, the story of Tin the boy who went missing and untraced until now was a great issue. I'm not going to tell further about Tin; in fact it's the story about my friends and I. We were almost been kidnapped by two men in a red car. I didn't tell this to my mom; if she knows about this she wouldn't allow me to wonder around anymore. My friends-Shar and her brother Farhan (we called him Boy)and me went to our friend's Raya open house near the Maxwell Hill in Taiping. We thought of buying some ice cream so we walked to the nearest foodstalls near the Maxwell Hill area. On the way, there was a red car. Two men; where one was inside the car at the driver seat and another was leaning at the carboot. The one who was outside the car asked us some questions (well I can't remember what he asked) but I'm not sure whether we answer him or not. Then he was coming near us trying to force us into the car. We were so scared that the three of us ran as fast as we can until we got into one of the foodstall. The two men drove around the Maxwell Hill area and waited in front of the foodstalls like few minute then left. We stayed in the stall until we made sure they were gone. When we were assure that they were gone, we quickly ran back to our friend's house. Fuhh... that was close! I really can't imagine what would happened to me if I were kidnapped. I just hope that God will protect my niece and nephew because they are still young and innocent. Also, I hope that those children who are missing now could be found soon. Here is a link of the blog by Nurin's uncle "In Memory of Nurin Jazlin"
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

At 12 January 2008 at 06:02, Blogger nizar yusoff said...

almost got kidnapped???...lucky that mum does not know abt this..hehe..otherwise...you are right!!!...you will be grounded!!!    



» Post a Comment