Down to Earth






Relief

Dear Bloggy,

Alhamdulillah, syukur to Allah that I have done the exam well. Hmm, I know the result is not out yet and I shouldn't be too confident but it's ok. I need to learn to be confidence once in a while. The questions were reasonable; not hard neither too easy. As long as I revise the importance parts insyaAllah I will succeed. So next thing to do is my Competition Law essay. I have another 1200 words to go. Wang Wen suggested me to do 300 words per day since I have 3 more days to finish it. Well, I think I would do that. If I have enough strength and good mood, I might do more than 300 words per day. However, today I'm going to watch a movie as a credit for the effort I've made for today's test.
Hehehe...
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

At 9 January 2008 at 23:51, Blogger Windchaser said...

Waaah, what movie? I want to go as well! But no time. Sad. Good thing that you've done well in exams. Good luck with the essay competition.    



At 10 January 2008 at 00:23, Blogger Sakura said...

Oh my housemate lend me her dvd marie antoinette. One of my housemates are doing film studies. So get to borrow movies from her.    



» Post a Comment