Down to Earth






Gain Weight?!!

Dear Bloggy,

All this while I always confident that my weight is 54kg (BMI normal for my height). Recently, I weight myself using Wang Wen's weighing machine and was shocked that I gained 4kg! OK lets just recalled what I've ate last year. I did ate trife once a week last year. I also bought lots of cheese and cooked bake pasta. I didnt go to swimming once a week; instead once a month. I was stress and I ate more than usual portion. I drank coffee a lot too. Oh no! So starting from tomorrow I'm joining back my salsa aerobic class and will go swimming as often as I can. Yup. Gambate!
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

At 12 January 2008 at 14:47, Blogger Windchaser said...

Aiyo, it's winter. What do you expect. Cold = more hunger. I gained weight too.    



At 12 January 2008 at 17:12, Blogger Sakura said...

This is 4kg. Normally I gain 0.5kg. Very unusual la..    



At 12 January 2008 at 22:40, Blogger 微笑的鱼 said...

haha, dont worry, we'll be fine. Might because it is winter...
Hope we will all lose weight...    



» Post a Comment