Down to Earth






This is what you should do with GBP100 in London

Dear Bloggy,

These what I have spent with GBP100 I have in my pocket.

1) I have spent the evening by watching musical theatre in one of the best theatre arena in London. Cost only GBP15.00 student price. It's really worth it. Trust me.

2)London is quite dirty with smoke and dust. So I got a shampoo from Harrods which cost GBP2.95. It is made from honey and I've used it three times. I think it's good.


3)I've been looking forward to bodyshop offers on body butter. Half price from normal price but even cheaper with the card club which only cost me GBP10.80. Lovely!



4)Thanks to Wang Wen for letting me try the Versace she bought from Harrods. I like so I bought one for myself. Price after sales in Harrods: GBP14.50. Also, got a box of perfume set for Along but it's from Elizabeth Arden. I have wrapped Along's gift so can't see the original look cos it won't be suprise for Along then. The gift cost me GBP19.95.





5)The first day I went to Harrods I've aimed for this purse because of the red colour and the word "Harrods". The next day I went to Harrods again and got this purse with only GBP9.95. I know it's quite expensive but it's ok once in the blue moon. Sadly, just saw the tag that it was made from China. Sigh...



6)My blue bag from Accesorize has spoilt so I have to get another bag. This is a bit of change for my bags collection style. Got this from one Japanese shop in Oxford street, London. There was an offer. The price after the offer was GBP9.99.



7)Well I think the bag looks too plain. At first I wanted to get a brooch for my bag then dunno why I decided to get the key chain bear instead. Plus it can be a souvenir as well. Price:GBP2.95.



8)Got some foods from Harrods too. Cakes cost GBP2.40 however, some not in the picture because I've finished them. Too tasty. Got coffee without caffein with only GBP2.95.


9)Finally, I bought teas from Whittard for GBP8.00.

In total I spent GBP99.44 which less than what I expected. Hehehe. Good right?









































« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

At 5 January 2008 at 10:15, Blogger nizar yusoff said...

byknye adik beli.. murahnya..the purse looks very nice n classy...anyway, the word 'food' is an uncountable noun, so, x de 's'...    



At 5 January 2008 at 12:56, Blogger Sakura said...

hehehe thanks nanti along betolkan lagi grammar adek. purse tu made in chine =( teruk betol UK ni.    



At 10 January 2008 at 01:52, Blogger 微笑的鱼 said...

haha, quite a lot of things..
like the perfume    



At 10 January 2008 at 10:51, Blogger Sakura said...

haha. Yeah. I like my purse a lot!    



» Post a Comment