Down to Earth






Merry Christmas

Dear Bloggy,

This year I received Christmas cards more than Hari Raya cards. It was a wonderful Christmas I ever had. Yesterday was the Christmas Eve, we made the so-called family reunion dinner among flatmates. Also, I have received my secret Santa gift and unexpectedly the socks which I hang at my door was fulled of cards and gifts from unexpected people. I am very happy living here and grateful for meeting such a wonderful housemates and friends.

Our Christmas Dinner menu.


The decoration. Suprise to see there is Christmas Tree?

See? The foods we made. A lot right?

Those who joint the dinner.

My socks. Hanging nicely outside the room. Waiting for the Secret Santa to put the gift.

Suprise!!!

The truth has revealed.

Thanks Chiung Hui. I like the book.

These are the other things appeared in my socks:


Switzland Chocs and a card from Wang Wen.


A Christmas card from Lucia. Very cute!

Another card from Doris, our new flatmate.

Finally, a piece of card from Vanita.

These, I received before Christmas:

Cards from Ema and Ifan.

A Christmas gift from my classmate, Kevin Qi Sheng.

Christmas card from Ritesh and Hemma (his wife).

« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

At 26 December 2007 at 02:17, Blogger 微笑的鱼 said...

haha, love your tomatorice...
mmmm~~~~~~~yami..    



At 26 December 2007 at 18:22, Blogger Sakura said...

Thank you =)    



At 26 December 2007 at 18:22, Blogger Sakura said...

This comment has been removed by the author.    



» Post a Comment