Down to Earth






Random thoughts

Dear Bloggy,

I've started my essay well but I have spent too long on it and until now have not yet finish the essay. Could Vanita be right saying that I'm a perfectionist? Oh no! I don't want to be a pefectionist. Also, I'm a bit worried about the London trip. I just don't really feel good about it. Many reasons I guess. Firstly, I think there's some kinda cold relationship among those who are going. Secondly, I didn't finish my essay although my submission date is after the exam but I want to do the best shot. Thirdly, I'm not prepare for the exam yet (thats quite worrying). All I hope (crossing my fingers praying to God) that the trip would be fine though it might not be the best trip I ever had before but at least you know satisfy myself. Plus, I hope I can prepare for my exam soon. Amin.
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

» Post a Comment