Down to Earth






The Neighbourhood Spirit

Dear Bloggy,

Good morning ;)
Last night I could not sleep well. There was loud rain and I bet it was really windy outside. But in the morning when I woke up, Alhamdulillah the rain suddenly stop and the water level in front of my house has been reduced. I guess Allah have been listened to my voice because I asked Him to stop the rain and avoid flood around my home area.

The day before yesterday, I slept at my friends' house. I found that there is water dripping from the ceiling, few cracks and the lamp in my room almost fall off! I was deadly worried and called my landlord asking for her helped. Coincidentally, her elder brother is one of my neighbours. So yesterday, two of my neighbours (one of them is my landlord's brother) came to check my house and they settled everything.
The crack thing which I was worried about was actually some sort of paint used for the wall. And they adjusted the lamp and they informed that it almost drop because of the screw did not fit well through the ceiling. However, there are several holes on the roof and that is why water keep dripping from the ceiling. They promised me that there will be men who will come and repair the roof for me.

Fuh! How glad am I! Now, I feel a little safe. At the same time, I just feel glad that there is such a good neighbourhood spirit around the place I am staying right now. I do not think I am able to experience and meet such helpfull people if I were in KL.
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

» Post a Comment