Down to Earth






It's so Rain here!

Dear Bloggy,

Of all my life, this is my first time experience a true rainny season. Just imagine here in Dungun, it has been rainning 24/7 for 4 days!!! My goodness. I wonder whether the weather has ever feel so tired. I just feel like the earth is crying terribly. Anyway, I kinda enjoy the cool weather. It just feel like in the UK. But the rain in the UK was not as wet as this!

I wanted to go out and shopping in town but the wet weather just drown my shopping mood away. Sigh... Missing the sun again. So, I decided to stay indoor and start updating saiteruohana. Planned to change and upgrade my blog's template. However, doing so I have to erase lots of things and rearange the whole thing again. Yeah, back to zero. I guess, I should just maintain the blog this way.

Since I came back to Malaysia, I have lost my interest in photography. I have no idea why. Maybe there are much more interesting things to snap back then in the UK rather here. But I do notice some beautiful things to be taken over here. I dunno whats exactly wrong with me. Is it because I am too busy to get into photography or I just lost that touch. Sigh... I am missing those moments in the UK where I am so into taking pictures around me. Maybe I need to buy a new camera. SLR? Maybe?heh ;)
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

» Post a Comment