Down to Earth






Happy Aniversary!

Dear Bloggy,

By 16th Nov 2009, it would be a year I have worked with UiTM Dungun. A lot of things have been going on around me through out this year. I have been really enjoy my working life though I do miss my student life. Lots of plans in my head but I could not figure out whats coming ahead me. Whatever it is, I am trying my best to treasure and enjoy every little things that happening currently. Also, soon would be new year! One of my new year resolutions is to keep blogging in my bloggy. If I have time, I would like to change the template into a better version. However, still depends on time since working life is very time consuming. Anyway, see how it goes!

P/S: Thanks for those who still visiting my blog. Insyaallah will tell you much more interesting stories.
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

» Post a Comment