Down to Earth






Being a Housewife

Dear Bloggy, I was a career woman. After getting married and resigned from my academic legal job, I am starting to experience the career as a housewife. It is not that bad at all. In term of time management is not much different when I was a lecturer where your daily tasks are decided at your hands. As long as the job is complete for that day, it is fine. The only thing is different is the kind of task that I am handling. Previously, my task was teaching and researching on legal matters but now no more teaching, doing much more easier tasks such as house chores, shoppings ( I mean household things) and sometimes researching for next vacation trip for family. What I am trying to say here, everything is depends on how are we are going to deal with our daily life. Honestly, I do miss my career life but being a housewife is not that bad. In order to keep myself fit with knowledge, I occupied myself with lots of reading. Of course I do not want to be a dumb housewife who only do household things. And I kind of love it when now I have plenty of time to read variety of books rather than just stick to legal matters. P/S: Housewife is just a temporary job and I am going to apply for tutoring or paralegal job here soon.
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

» Post a Comment